Friday, October 08, 2010

0518am

Ah, now I know how much do I hate to feel. To feel of... *Sigh.

You, you are the one that Ive been pointed for.

I just don't want to write of those thingy so, cut to ;


Dear Mr Lecturer, one is not enough, give me 2 3 4 5 6 7 assignments. Im LOVIN' it!

This is sucks. 8 assignments, the datelines - within - 2weeks juga. Im gonna be a dead meat man!
Now is 0518am. And I am sooo not going to sleep for today. The class will be start at 830am. durhh HECTIC. :(

Bored. I don't know what else should I do besides of doing assignments. Undeniablyyyy seriously in stress, and Im gonna get old v v soon!
And now I hate my everyday and confessed that a positive thinker is negative! HAHAHA - in my case only ehh. So dont get me wrong. ;D

read on - Jannatulmizan Banon ;)

What I meant was , A guy will choose his love instead of his friend because he wants to live happily ever after w his (ada potensi nak jadikan perempuan itu isterinya bukan sekadar perempuan untuk di tunjuk-tunjuk kpd rakan2) :)

Why do men chase women they have no intention of marrying? The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving? ;)

The quality of friend is the best part of friendship, not the quantity of tons of them. Just forgive and try to forget eventhough its hard. We are humans and we'll change ourselves with the help of Allah. Just let him be and remember, you haven't lost your smile at all, it's right under your nose. You just forgot it was there. :) Okay Jannatulmizan?

What makes something special is not just what you have to gain, but what you feel there is to lose.

Cukuplah for now, GOOD MORNING everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment